WELCOME TO TREE OF LIFE POWER YOGA
CLASS SCHEDULE & Workshops November 29th Journey To The Core 1-3pm at Wayland Square Power Yoga-
cost $30.00 Call to register - (401) 270-9854
- MONDAY - BEGINNERS YOGA - - 4:30 -5:40 -- FORREST YOGA / All Levels 6:00-7:30 w/Gary
- TUESDAY - FORREST YOGA /All Levels - - 6:00 - 7:30 w/Jessie
- WEDNESDAY - BEGINNERS YOGA - - 4:30 - 5:40 -- FORREST YOGA /All Levels 6:00-7:30 w/Gary
- 7:30 - 9:30 -- I.E.T. SKILLS DEVELOPMENT w/Heidi
- THURSDAY - PRIVATE SESSIONS ONLY
- FRIDAY - RESTORATIVE GENTLE YOGA BY CANDLE LIGHT 7:00 - 8:30 w/Gary
- First Friday of every month (Black Light & Tibetan Bowl Sound Healing) DEEPLY RELAXING
- SATURDAY - I.E.T. CERTIFICATION w/Heidi
- SUNDAY - FORREST YOGA/All Levels - - 9:00 - 10:30 w/Gary
- Instructor , Gary Karten, founder of Tree Of Life Power Yoga is a E-RYT-500 Certified Forrest Yoga Master Teacher. Gary has traveled around the world and across the U.S. teaching workshops, teacher trainings, and advanced teacher trainings assisting Ana Forrest.
- FORREST YOGA ALL LEVELS - is performed in an environment heated to 80 - 90 degrees. It is a healing style of yoga; perfect for individuals with injuries or arthritis , high stress jobs, chronic pain or stiffness, or body tightness related to aging. It also complements athletic training and sports performance as it promotes flexibility, endurance, and increased range of motion. Forrest Yoga works to slowly open the body, moving breath and blood-flow into tight areas. It is performed in a sequence where each pose builds on the prior pose until the whole body is worked from the inside out. No two classes are the same. Each pose is held for 5-10 breaths to allow the body to ( relax ) into the pose. Forrest Yoga also promotes core strength, upper body strength, balance, and increased lung capacity. In addition to these physical benefits, there is also the relaxation of the central nervous system which assists with stress management, emotional regulation, and boosts the immune system .
- BEGINNERS YOGA - no prior yoga experience necessary. This class focuses on basic yoga movements, introducing students to yoga postures, proper alignment, and breathing techniques.
- RESTORATIVE GENTLE YOGA BY CANDLE LIGHT - FIRST FRIDAY NIGHT OF EVERY MONTH - DEC. 5TH, 2014/ JAN. 2ND, FEB. 6TH 2015- Breathing, stretching & yoga postures to relieve stress and tension, meditation instruction, and restorative movements using props. Great for injuries, arthritis, stress reduction, fibromyalgia, and pregnancy.
- PRIVATE LESSONS (Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays) Are you intimidated by group classes? Have you wanted to try yoga but can never seem to fit a class into your schedule? Do you have injuries that you would like to safely learn how to heal and address through yoga but don't know where to start? Private yoga may be for you. Taught in the studio or in your home, at your convenience, and in a private setting, Gary will guide you with customized attention. His expertise and teaching skills will contour an especially tailored yoga sequence that is designed to meet your specific needs. Private sessions are the most efficient way to progress in yoga and the best way to move deeper into your practice. If you are looking to learn more, book a private session today with Gary, and have your questions ready. Private sessions are available for singles, couples, and groups of 4 students or less. Please contact to inquire about rates and availability. INTEGRATED ENERGY THERAPY w/Heidi - I.E.T. Certification classes on Saturdays. Also skills and development classes, call for more information.